Being a relative unknown less than a year before the primary, and facing the weight of declared Super Delegates for Hillary Clinton that included all three NC Democrats in the U S House, collusion against his campaign by the Democratic National Committee, and a corporate MSM blackout, here are some facts and numbers on Bernie Sanders and the results of the 2016 NC Democratic Primary for President:
- He won 40.86% of the Vote.
- He won 17 of the 100 NC Counties.
- In 18 other NC Counties the Vote was nearly split 50-50.
- He outperformed every Poll.
- Undecided Voters broke his way.
- He won 47 of 107 NC Delegates.
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with